What have you done for YOU lately?
This event has ended. Visit welldiva.com/napa for our upcoming Napa Wine Country event.
Well Diva Tees available – fitted women’s – in small (0-2) or medium (4-6). All sales are final. Shirt in image is a small.
Well Diva Weekend is ready to partner with you to promote your brand to our audience. Please contact us for info.
Well Diva Lifestyle is happy to have partnered with the following for
Well Diva Weekend, Sedona:
This event has ended. The next Well Diva Weekend will be in Napa Valley, CA, October 2017.
If we haven’t met, I’m Renée M. Simpson, RDN, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and owner of Well Diva Lifestyle. I developed the 14-day D4D (Detox for a Diva) and the 14 day PC14 parasite cleanse programs. Now I’d like to open the doors to my private, intimate Well Diva Weekend event.
Day 1 – Friday, February 3 – Arrive in Sedona and check in to your room at the Orchards Inn. Once you’re unpacked join us for our Welcome Well Diva event. Then retreat to your comfortable room (with fireplace) to get rested up for the early morning activities.
Day 2 – Saturday, February 4 – Stop by 89 Agave for breakfast then head over to the start line of the Sedona Marathon. Run a 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon, or be there to cheer the Well Divas on – your choice. For those not running, you may choose to do a hike and take in the breathtaking views around the resort. After your run/hike, you may choose to retreat to the sister resort spa at L’Auberge de Sedona for a relaxing afternoon. After a blissful spa experience, return to your room to take some time to rest up for the evening. We will end the evening with our Well Diva dinner and Well Diva Renewal Session.
Day 3 – Sunday, February 5 – Rise early and join the Well Divas for a morning Pitaiyo session with Marcia Leftwich, Pitaiyo instructor, bringing her expertise to us from Fredericksburg, VA. Then get ready for a fabulous plant based cooking class and brunch prepared by me, and juicing/smoothie session led by Zahra of The Natural Journey for Life. After brunch you’re free to continue to explore Arizona – suggested – hot air ballooning or wine tasting, or venture out to the Grand Canyon. As the resort is minutes from downtown Sedona another option is to do some shopping, or visit the amazing red rocks via Pink Jeep tour.
Day 4 – Monday, February 6 – Have your final breakfast at 89 Agave and prepare to return home relaxed, restored, renewed, and of course, as a Well Diva.
Your experience includes
- 4 days/3 nights accommodation
- breakfast each morning
- welcome event
- Pitaiyo with Marcia
- Cook like a Well Diva cooking class
- Juicing with Zahra session
- Saturday night dinner
- Sunday brunch
- Well Diva Renewal session
- Well Diva swag bag
- Well Diva t-shirt
- resort parking
***All payments are nonrefundable.***
Space is limited and registration will close once our block of rooms is full. This trip is sold out.
Wait list started – Contact me to be added to the wait list if you and a travel partner would like to register.
Expenses and optional suggested activities (not included)
- wine tasting
- pink jeep tour
- hot air balloon
- spa treatments
- air and ground transportation
- race registration
- meals other than breakfast, Saturday night dinner and Sunday brunch
Sedona is equal parts rugged, equal parts resort. Regarded by Native Americans as sacred, Sedona continues to be recognized as a place of healing and spiritual renewal. Many come to experience the vortex energy centers of Sedona. Others want to prowl the 40-plus art galleries lining the streets, or to receive soothing treatments from the dozens of spa facilities. Most recently, with its nearby vineyards and tasting rooms, Sedona has emerged as a destination for wine enthusiasts.
Sedona is located in Arizona’s high desert, blessed with four mild seasons plus abundant sunshine and clean air thanks to its 4,500 feet of elevation. Almost the entire world knows that Sedona is an exceptionally beautiful place. Characterized by massive red-rock formations and Creek Canyon, Sedona earned its nickname “Red Rock Country” from the surrounding sandstone monoliths: Coffeepot, Cathedral and Thunder. Sunrise and sunsets illuminate the area in rich, fiery hues, making it easy to see why some view the place as a spiritual Mecca.
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if I’m unable to attend after I have registered? Due to the negotiated group rate, all payments are nonrefundable. However trip insurance is an option.
- Should I purchase trip insurance? I highly recommend it. If for some reason you are unable to make the trip, your insurance may be able to cover your expenses. Please email me for details.
- How many guests to a room? No more than two guests to a room is the recommendation, as this is an opportunity for you to relax and unwind. That will be difficult to do with more than 2 in a room. Also there is an extra charge for each additional guest.
- Are children welcome? This is an adult only event, and an opportunity for you to focus on you, without your children.
- Can you hold a spot for me? Due to the small size of the group I cannot hold a space for anyone. Your deposit will guarantee your space.
- How will I get from the airport to the hotel? Once you have booked your airline ticket, mention that you are looking to share a ride in the Facebook group so that you can connect with other ladies traveling from the same airport around the same time. Airport transfers are not included in your registration fee, and are not guaranteed, but may cost less if sharing a ride.
- Which airport should I fly into? Most fly into Phoenix, although Flagstaff is much closer but only serves US Airways. Again, try to coordinate with others within the Facebook group.
- Is this a juicing and detox retreat? No. It is a wellness event, meaning that we will focus on gaining healthy habits that we can incorporate into a healthy lifestyle. We will learn about healthy cooking and juicing but will not be restricting our diet to detox foods or juicing during the weekend.
All additional payments must be made on or before December 15, 2016. All payments are nonrefundable.